Skitchine Lodge Stillwater Fly Fishing School
Skitchine Lodge is located on the shores of beautiful Dagger Lake within the Bonaparte Provincial Park, approximately 80km (50miles) northwest of Kamloops, British Columbia. Private vehicles are not allowed within the park boundaries, so access to the Lodge is arranged from a vehicle drop-off area outside the park. The total travel time from central Kamloops to the lodge is approximately two hours. Skitchine is a lodge of distinction, boasting modern conveniences, stunning views, and exceptional service.
During your stay, we will be pursuing wild, native rainbows that love to feed on the surface. Developing and honing your stillwater dry fly skills will be a key component of this school.
More information on the Skitchine Stillwater School
School Price includes:
- Daily seminars
- Scheduled time on the water with me
- Accommodation (2 guests per room)
- All meals at Skitchine Lodge
- Boat Access
- Guaranteed to win one of 12 incredible prizes
- Swag pack
Not Included in Price:
- Transportation to and from Skitchine Lodge is not included
- Fly fishing rods and equipment are not included, but there is a fully stocked fly shop at Skitchine Lodge
- B.C Fishing License. BC fishing licenses can be purchased online.
Last year’s school was a complete sellout. To book your spot please contact the lodge via email to book your spot today! Space is limited to 10 students. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be provided with equipment and fly pattern recommendations.